Saturday, August 3, 2013

Illuminating Hidden Truths

ADA Megan Williamson refers to the ATF and MPD as “incredibly dangerous” in court records.

In court, truth can be stranger than fiction.

On June 20th. 2012, Assistant District Attorney, Megan Williamson, working under the supervision of John Chisholm, stated :
 “ It could have escalated into an incredibly dangerous situation as the ATF and tact team was ready to take down this individual who they had no idea was a private investigator”. (ADA)

WOW, an unarmed man in Milwaukee is endangered by armed overzealous officials?  
At least the DA's office is finally recognizing the dangers that the MPD and ATF is afflicting on the public.

The court records on June 20th. reveal more.

This is how Judge Kahn responded to Megan Williamson’s court arguments:
“I mean, based on what I heard you describe, it sounds like maybe there was an attempt to get someone else to commit a crime”     (Judge Kahn)


As I continue to mine the court transcripts, I will reveal, as I view in my humble opinion, the waste of the DA's office resources and the continued malicious prosecution of an entrapped man.

No comments:

Post a Comment